Bentonville, AR, United States
Jun 16, 2021
Sep 29, 2021
Supply Chain Associate Advisor','2102811','!*!Title: Supply Chain Advisor
Location: Bentonville, AR
Reports To: Customer Supply Chain Manager
The priority of the role is to identify, direct, and align the operational resources required to successfully and profitably manage the account supply chain needs. This position requires a solid understanding of customer replenishment procedures and supply chain topics such as inventory management, transportation management, OTIF, S&OP, Retail Link, direct import, forecast/demand planning, and order/product flow. The Supply Chain Advisor must be able to effectively recognize supply chain improvement areas, create related KPIs, and successfully communicate them across the organization to drive the activities which facilitate sales growth, profitability gains, customer-service metric improvements, and reputational capital gains.
• Sales Interaction – The Supply Chain Advisor provides ongoing guidance and support to the sales teams regarding forecasting direction, supply chain issues, freight management, transportation trends, capacity updates, and a wide variety of operational/supply chain inputs to support the business’ objectives.
• Replenishment – The Supply Chain Advisor is a primary point of contact with the customer for replenishment of Newell Brands business segments. He/she will be responsible for aligning resources and directing activities such as: supply chain reporting, customer KPIs, root cause analysis, and spotting inventory trends. The Supply Chain Advisor will examine the impact of customer inventory tactics/policies on shipments and inventory goals both at the customer and internally. He/She will strive to maximize customer replenishment metrics.
• Distribution & Transportation Leadership – The Supply Chain Advisor is designated as the customer/channel primary subject matter expert on distribution & transportation topics and order flow execution. As such, the account team utilizes this person to identify key improvement opportunities to minimize the cost of servicing the business to either partner. Projects may include volume analysis, creating event load planning recommendations, optimizing cube capacity, lead-time analysis, identifying alternative shipment modes, MOQ recommendations, 3PL service selection, and a variety of other solutions which may optimize Newell Brands’ and the customer's distribution costs. This leader will routinely share best practices with his/her pears and with the business segments in order to drive ongoing reduction in the cost to serve.
• Forecasting – The Supply Chain Advisor aligns with the customer and Newell Brands teams to identify and interpret the key demand signals and their corresponding impacts on customer and internal inventory positions. Frequent contact with customer replenishment and financial planning teams is a primary business objective to help forecast replenishment patterns, promotional events, and modular updates. He/she translates this information clearly and articulately with the business segment’s demand planning teams. The Supply Chain Advisor understands forecasting complexities, the sources of variability, and aligns resources to support the variations in the customer demand. This position requires a working knowledge of S&OP practices as the Supply Chain Advisor will closely align with internal business segments to ensure the demand planning process is effectively improving the customer’s service metrics as well as meeting Newell Brands sales goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a Business background preferred, but a proven track record of successful experience will also be considered.
Work Experience Requirements:
• 5 years Walmart/Mass/Club business experience marked with significant experience addressing customer supply chain and demand planning tasks.
• High level of proficiency in executive level communications
• Strong presentation skills
• Proficient with MS Office Suite, Excel particularly
• Retail Link experience
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Sound financial acumen
• Customer Service focused
• SAP – APO and Power BI experience a plus
','Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.','Supply Chain Associate Advisor
Website : https://www.newellbrands.com/